Greetings, lords and ladies!
We’ve organised a clue-hunt in order to help celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s 90th birthday this weekend. The first 90 people to solve the code and enter it in KINGDOM will receive 90 gold.
In order to find the code, you must take the FIRST LETTER of each answer to the following questions, and assemble them in the order the questions were asked.
The questions are as follows:
- Where does the Queen officially reside in London?
- Of which Royal House is Queen Elizabeth a member?
- What is the first name of her heir to the throne?
- What does “HRM” stand for?
- Where are the Crown Jewels stored? (Hint: drop the “The” at the start.)
- To whom is the Queen married?
- In which year was the Queen’s coronation announced? Take the last number of that year.
- Where did the coronation take place?
- A special recipe was devised for the Coronation. What was the primary ingredient?
- Complete the term for vessels named in honour of the Queen: “Her Majesty’s ____”